Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Dream Theater Music Video!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
Marc_Maiden
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/video/view.aspx?songID=2462

lemme know if that works,

im at work so i cant watch it yet sad.gif
Artemus
Aye, it works. It's taking a little bit of time to work and it's a bit pixelated but good enough for me to enjoy. Thanks smile.gif
Jesse
BETTER QUALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inrZt6NonD4...player_embedded
David Wallimann
Awesome!!!
I can't wait!
Artemus
QUOTE (VictorUK @ May 8 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why does that have the wrong song? mad.gif

Warner Music Group didn't like someone publicising the newly released video it would seem.
MickeM
QUOTE (Marc_Maiden @ May 8 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lemme know if that works,

Cheers, great!
The Uncreator
Every album I am convinced Dream Theater can't become more brilliant, then they do.....DT are just pure visceral momentum hitting you in the face smile.gif
UncleSkillet
That was cool as hell!!

Loved the video and song. Thanks for the link bro! smile.gif
sigma7
the video was awesome, especially the epic drumming, cant wait for the album
Velvet Roger
Video was really cool, thanks for sharing smile.gif
berko
Awesome vid thanks for sharing! I like how DT started to focus more on promoting themselves, they get much more (deserved) attention this way.
AlexLion
Hmm, maybe after this I need to search through their stuff, I wasn`t their fan but this is awesome!

Any song recomendations? I thought they were totally different genre, at least few songs I heard.
Muris Varajic
QUOTE (AlexLion @ May 9 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, maybe after this I need to search through their stuff, I wasn`t their fan but this is awesome!

Any song recomendations? I thought they were totally different genre, at least few songs I heard.

I like older stuff, like Another Day, Mirror, Erotomania, Under A Glass Moon etc. smile.gif
mhskeide
sweet jepus I CANT F******* WAIT biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Canis
Sounds awesome!
This is one of the few bands where I really pay attention to the epic drumwork.. Mike Portnoy is a champion ^^
Gabriel Leopardi
I like the song and the video. smile.gif Thanks for sharing!
audiopaal
Thanks for sharing smile.gif
AlexLion
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ May 10 2009, 02:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like older stuff, like Another Day, Mirror, Erotomania, Under A Glass Moon etc. smile.gif

Thanks Muris smile.gif I`ll check them.
Ramiro Delforte
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ May 10 2009, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree.

This album seems to be more like the last one and they're not like they used to be. Till Octavarium I liked them...but then..
Lian Gerbino
thanks for sharing mate wink.gif
Alexiaden93
Nice video and music ! Thanks smile.gif
berko
QUOTE (Ramiro Delforte @ May 11 2009, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree.

This album seems to be more like the last one and they're not like they used to be. Till Octavarium I liked them...but then..

My favorite period was from Change Of Seasons - Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence. Although there ARE some masterpieces in their pre-ChOS era... They are now doing more straight forward songs and only in their longer compositions do they embed some instrumental craziness. At least LaBrie's vocals fit the tracks better these days.

Still... can't wait biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Santiago Diaz Garces
I was waiting for another thing. Something more like the past. I think that they bet to have a wider public, because extreme metal, in Europe, I think, is the biggest genre in metal. But, what about their music?. It sounded a bit forced to me.....but anyway, let's wait until hearing the entire cd to do a better built review of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.