Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Lessons!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > INSTRUCTORS > Kristofer Dahl
Braer
Hey!

i quote you Kris:

If you have been around gmc for a while - this is probably old news to you. However, today we will examine exactly how to do this with speedpicking - covering a scale vertically. (Horizontal and diagonal will soon follow - don't worry! )

Its from your vertical speed picking lesson. you promised us diagonal and horizontal runs too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristofer Dahl
You got me there! unsure.gif

I am currently trying to think how I can complement the GMC lesson archive with new lessons - and I am leaning towards some kind of 101 lessons so maybe will be able to deliver what I promised. (right now I am thinking about a songwriting tutorial)

Until then my pentatonic 101 lessons do cover horizontal and diagonal runs..!
http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/search_re...p;lessonType=18
Wabba
I'd like to see more of your lessons too, Kris smile.gif
sidewas lightning
Songwriting lesson...? Goody!

But, if you tell us how to write a song, you need to teach us how to dance to it too! biggrin.gif
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (sidewas lightning @ Jun 17 2009, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But, if you tell us how to write a song, you need to teach us how to dance to it too! biggrin.gif

Hehe I am soo tempted to do a youtube video with my dancing ONLY laugh.gif - either way I will probably do more of it in upcoming videos... I think it added a "tension" flavor.

It will take a while before I do a serious lesson on it though tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.