Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lacrimosa 12/07/09
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Concert Reviews
Power_Arctica
Well, yesterday i saw Lacrimosa. Actually i dont really like their music only a couple of songs but my girlfriend does and we went...(I think she likes Tilo Wolff more than the music laugh.gif )
I dont know the names of the songs they played but one... Lichtgestalt!! Great song! I record this video:

The sound was great! I cant listen completely one of their albums cause i get bored but live, they rock hard!! Too much power! I really enjoyed this show even without knowing their songs.
Was very funny heard the girls scream when they saw Tilo Wolff

Cheers!
Emir Hot
The camera picked a really good sound. I really liked this song.
Santiago Diaz Garces
They sounded great in El Teatro? That's an unbelievable achievement!!. Hahaha. I've seen a lot of bands there and the sound was awful
Power_Arctica
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Jul 14 2009, 01:09 AM) *
The camera picked a really good sound. I really liked this song.

Yes! thats what i said, the sounds is good but the video when i make zoom....arrggghh!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Jul 14 2009, 04:53 AM) *
They sounded great in El Teatro? That's an unbelievable achievement!!. Hahaha. I've seen a lot of bands there and the sound was awful

Well, all the bands that played first sounded really awful, too much volume! very very awful, a hum was in my ear until next day cause the high volume they played, they sounded like a ball of noises, nothing more.

But Lacrimosa┬┤s sound was great, only a few parts the voice of the female singer was a bit low.
Ivan Milenkovic
This is great man, very good sound. Must have been interesting. And yeah sometimes girls can go crazy for (to us men) no obvious reason biggrin.gif
Muris Varajic
Silly me, I thought it was about Mozart's Lacrimosa. laugh.gif
Power_Arctica
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Jul 16 2009, 11:14 PM) *
Silly me, I thought it was about Mozart's Lacrimosa. laugh.gif

Hahaha laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.