Item: Cort EVL X4
Seller: Jakub Luptovec
Asking price: 250 GBP/ 285 EURO (somwhere around that - I am OK to haggle about the price), I can ship everywhere, but beware the shipping...

Description: My first guitar, which I loved and took VERY good care about (has been to luthier regulary, will be shipped with new strings in your tuning of choice, set up by luthier again).

This one also has floyd rose copy, which holds tuning pretty well (which is rarity at this pricetag biggrin.gif ). It has mahogany body with rosewood fretboard. HSH combination of EMG-HZ (Alexi Laiho from CoB uses these pickups AFAIK) with coil tap (humbuckers can be changed to single coils), pentagram inlays, truss rod cover in style of coffin.. Its basicly VERY good beginner/intermediate guitar ment for metal players, but thanks to that push-pull function it can play any style - from smooth to the heaviest metal.

If any other questions, just ask:)

Reason for sale: I want to buy some higher end ibanez and I have currently no use for two guitars so thats that.. But I still want that guitar to find new home, where she will be treated well:) She served me REALLY well:)

Condition: Very good, it has been used constantly through those two years I had it so there are wear and tear scratches (from belt on the rear and from picking on the front..) but no paint chips etc - they are all just small, near invisible scratches.

PS: our camera is somehow broken and wont take pictures - Ill borrow one from a friend