Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Backing Track : Dorian Phrasing - Beginner
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Muris Varajic > Practicing (Muris)
djohnneay
Muris,

I've been following your lesson on Dorian phrasing. I tend to make lots of cool sounding solo's over the backing track of the lesson (or at least I myself think so). My question is simple : Could I have the jam backing track to that lesson in a mp3-format to add to my 'guitar-jamming' playlist in media player ? It will be, of course, strictly for personal use.

On another note, because of this lesson I came up with a somewhat similair chord progression, it goes like this :

Am, Am, D, D, Am, Am, G, Em

The chords are arpeggiated though, and played on something like 140-150 bpm (not sure yet) 8th notes. Would you mind if used that chord progression for, lets say a song to play with my band?
djohnneay
bump
Muris Varajic
Hi and sorry for delay, just came home from vacation.

Here's BT for you and yeah, imo you can use that progression
with your band since there are zillion similar progressions out there, no worries! smile.gif

Click to view attachment
djohnneay
Hey, no worries. You had a good vacation ?

Thanks for BT and your approval of using the progression. Not to be a whino, but could you also get me the longer version of the BT ?
Muris Varajic
Thanks, vacation was great but as always I got a flu
first thing I came home, 39 C body temperature last night, I barely slept. sad.gif

Here's looped backing tho, cheers. smile.gif

Click to view attachment
djohnneay
Too bad. Hope you get better soon.
Thanks for the backing !
Muris Varajic
No problem. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.