Full Version: Electro-harmonix Stereo Electric Mistress
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Gear Reviews
Ivan Milenkovic
Wiki link
audiopaal
VERY nice review mate!!
Well done and thanks a lot smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Great review mate! I like the sound of this pedal, its somewhat original! smile.gif
Fran
What an awesome review Ivan, I'm adding this to our wiki asap smile.gif
sted
I cant quite beleive what im about to say but i literally got one of these TODAY!! How weird is that?? got it for some Jimi type sounds which it sort of does I suppose, Im not one for flange and chorus so this is a great pedal for me as its both that are pretty decent in one box, and for seventy quid, whos complaining?!?
Ivan Milenkovic
QUOTE (sted @ Sep 23 2009, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I cant quite beleive what im about to say but i literally got one of these TODAY!! How weird is that?? got it for some Jimi type sounds which it sort of does I suppose, Im not one for flange and chorus so this is a great pedal for me as its both that are pretty decent in one box, and for seventy quid, whos complaining?!?

Sure man, the effect is great, it can relate to some of the Jimi settings quite nicely. It's definitely more of a psychedelic-all-around FX than ultra-precise-modern FX, and it's doing a great job. I maybe complained about it a lot in the review, but I use it and still do. Don't intend to change it unless I get big amounts of money to get a proper analog boutique chorus, since chorus+flange combo in this one really sounds unique.
Sensible Jones
QUOTE (Fran @ Sep 23 2009, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What an awesome review Ivan, I'm adding this to our wiki asap smile.gif

I'm on it Fran!!! Don't know how I missed this!!

Great stuff as always Ivan!!!
biggrin.gif

Now in the Wiki and on the Gear Page!
Ivan Milenkovic
Thanks guys! smile.gif

Will do another review very soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.