Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Happened There?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Emir Hot > General questions (Emir)
Power_Arctica
Hi Emir!
I was watching your amazing videos on youtube! Your expression here when the amp doesnt work at the beginning was very funny laugh.gif

Great cover, great playing... you are a wonderful guitar player man!!

Best Wishes!
superize
QUOTE (Power_Arctica @ Sep 14 2009, 10:22 PM) *
Hi Emir!
I was watching your amazing videos on youtube! Your expression here when the amp doesnt work at the beginning was very funny laugh.gif

Great cover, great playing... you are a wonderful guitar player man!!

Best Wishes!

I think i know what he was thinking

What the dry.gif dry.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
Power_Arctica
I think you are right! hehehe laugh.gif
Emir Hot
That was exam at school. I was mentored by great Shaun Baxter and got very good mark. The problem was that the student who performed before me didn't take care of guitar lead. When you finish your performance you have to stay on the stage and help the next guy with all those cables. He thought he plugged it properly and he left but the cable was only half plugged smile.gif The 1st riff was wasted until I realized what happened smile.gif
Power_Arctica
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Sep 14 2009, 11:53 PM) *
That was exam at school. I was mentored by great Shaun Baxter and got very good mark. The problem was that the student who performed before me didn't take care of guitar lead. When you finish your performance you have to stay on the stage and help the next guy with all those cables. He thought he plugged it properly and he left but the cable was only half plugged smile.gif The 1st riff was wasted until I realized what happened smile.gif

Anyway, amazing perfomance...you rules man! Im practicing your "Climax in a Solo" lesson, ill upload the video when its done to get your advices!

Cheers
David Wallimann
Hehe!
Very cool Emir!
audiopaal
You're scary good! biggrin.gif
It's amazing to watch Emir smile.gif
NoSkill
Awesome! This was an exam and you spun your guitar! Nice!
Emir Hot
Thanks guys smile.gif These exams were fun unless I had to play jazz smile.gif
Lian Gerbino
hahaha, nice vid!!! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.