Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Purple-ish
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > More instructors > Emir Hot > General questions (Emir)
Staffy
Hi Emir!
Since I know that You are a big Deep Purple -fan, nearly bigger than me - which would be impossible of course.. tongue.gif
I want to ask You if You ever have seen a proper transcription/tab of the middle part of the guitar solo in "Burn" (the one with the open g-note)??
All i have come across seemst to be wrong for some reason...

TYI

//Staffay
Emir Hot
QUOTE (Staffy @ Sep 24 2009, 06:22 AM) *
Hi Emir!
Since I know that You are a big Deep Purple -fan, nearly bigger than me - which would be impossible of course.. tongue.gif
I want to ask You if You ever have seen a proper transcription/tab of the middle part of the guitar solo in "Burn" (the one with the open g-note)??
All i have come across seemst to be wrong for some reason...

TYI

//Staffay

Yes I have seen. There is a series called "Jam With". I don't know who publishes that but google it. Find one called Jam With Ritchie Blackmore. I think those tabs and backings are the closest to the original if not 100%. On this Japaneese video that you posted the guy got it almost 100%.

I am a DP fan, don't know whether I am bigger than you but I know every single line up, every backstage story, have some rare magazine articles, singles, LPs and moreover my ex. band supported them on a couple of shows in Italy smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.