Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Ultimate Stringed Instrument
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > CHILL OUT
jdriver
if you haven't seen these, take a look. There are free downloadable HD versions of some on their website.

methodseeker
cool. you can tell it's animated because
...all those strings are in tune smile.gif
Santiago Diaz Garces
What the hell is that??!!!
Emir Hot
What planet is this coming from? hehe looks cool
CathShadow
Thats the coolest thing I've ever seen... I want one! wish it were real! wink.gif
vampire18
lol i dont think its so hard to understand thats animated, it came from animusic.com lol
Bogdan Radovic
I head about this animusic but first time I saw a clip smile.gif Its really cool and interesting to watch! smile.gif
Nadir
amazing!

thanks for sharing
Staffy
Heheee looks cool. Something for Yngwie??? But then he have to learn to play with his feet as well... laugh.gif
Btw. there is an instrument called the "Pikasso", that Pat Metheny uses on some recordings, that are actually a harp-guitar with two F-holes and 3 necks... (the latest edition have four I think...)

//Staffay
Ivan Milenkovic
Great animation, so well fitted together, and music is interesting as well. It must have been a hell of a job to make this.
playaxeman
Yes indeed
Ivan Zecic
You just have to hire a guy for a full time job (8 hours a day) to change those strings and to tune them every day.
Praetorian
This is my favorite one by these guys...

Staffy
Well, how cool is that..... smile.gif
Roadside
The one with the stealballs praetorian posted is crazy! Thanks for sharing smile.gif
jdriver
QUOTE (Roadside @ Oct 24 2009, 06:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The one with the stealballs praetorian posted is crazy! Thanks for sharing smile.gif

That was the very first one I saw and I just sat there stunned by how amazing it was. I chose to post the "guitar" one for obious reasons.

Their full quality DVDs are not even expensive. I think they are planning to commercialize the software to do this. Would give Rock Band games a whole other dimension.
Vasilije Vukmirovic
I love this kind of videos, melody is cool! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.