Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Smooth Latino Collaboration
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Collaborations
Ivan Milenkovic
Hey guys, welcome to my new collab, this time we have a nice smooth laid back latino backing.

Deadline will be on 25th of November, so you are welcome to do your takes until then. Doing a take will automatically count as sign up as well, and the deadline will also prolongue a little if needed.

I will give text comments for your takes as soon as you post them. This means you will get immediate feedback, and opportunity to do more takes after it (will comment that as well!)

I specially invite new members of GMC to test the collaborations, and if they have any questions about it, they are free to ask! smile.gif

Participants signed up so far:

1. Rated_Htr
2. Marek Rojewski
3. skennington
4. Sollesness
5. kaznie_NL
6. sted
7. Sensible Jones
8. NoSkill
9. Animal
10. whitesnake
11. Daniel Realpe
12. Toroso
Rated Htr
Yeah Yeah! more and more please, for me to have plenty to do tongue.gif. Sign me up please
Marek Rojewski
Ivan I was tired, so tired that I even thought that not changing the preset in gearbox was a good idea, so fell free to tell me, that the thing that I uploaded should be deleted/the disc formated mellow.gif wink.gif

Click to view attachment

EDIT: also, You didn't write what key is the backing track in, i.e. what scale to use while recording.
skennington
Here you go Ivan, cool backing track.. smile.gif

Edit: Forgot to upload take w/o backing...
Ivan Milenkovic
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Nov 7 2009, 11:02 PM) *
Yeah Yeah! more and more please, for me to have plenty to do tongue.gif. Sign me up please

Will do! smile.gif

QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Nov 7 2009, 11:07 PM) *
Ivan I was tired, so tired that I even thought that not changing the preset in gearbox was a good idea, so fell free to tell me, that the thing that I uploaded should be deleted/the disc formated mellow.gif wink.gif

Click to view attachment

EDIT: also, You didn't write what key is the backing track in, i.e. what scale to use while recording.

Well, the take was good, do you want me to comment on it? There are some strange clicks here and there tho..

The progression revolves in Am key:

|Am|Am7|G7|Fmaj7|
|AM|Cmaj7|G7|Fmaj7 E7|

QUOTE (skennington @ Nov 7 2009, 11:39 PM) *
Here you go Ivan, cool backing track.. smile.gif

wow, that was quick! Will comment tomorrow! smile.gif THanks
Sollesnes
I am certaintly in! smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Certainly! biggrin.gif
Marek Rojewski
Ivan if You would be so kind, I am always curious what experienced players would say about my playing. Still a text feedback would be more than enough for me, for this take.
kaznie_NL
Wow, cool BT!! I'm in pls biggrin.gif
sted
im in pls!
Sensible Jones
I'm in too please Ivan!!!
biggrin.gif
NoSkill
I'd like to try if there is room.
Animal
Count me in if there's room. This will be my first collaboration, so go easy. wink.gif
whitesnake
I would really much want to try,this is first time for me so maybe i need some help,very nice feeling in the melody.
Ivan Milenkovic
QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Nov 8 2009, 08:26 PM) *
Ivan if You would be so kind, I am always curious what experienced players would say about my playing. Still a text feedback would be more than enough for me, for this take.

Here you go mate, here's the comment! smile.gif

QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Nov 8 2009, 09:31 PM) *
Wow, cool BT!! I'm in pls biggrin.gif

Thanks Kaz, you're in OFC! wink.gif

QUOTE (sted @ Nov 8 2009, 09:56 PM) *
im in pls!

In! smile.gif

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Nov 9 2009, 06:31 PM) *
I'm in too please Ivan!!!
biggrin.gif

Definitely! smile.gif

QUOTE (NoSkill @ Nov 9 2009, 06:38 PM) *
I'd like to try if there is room.

Always mate! smile.gif

QUOTE (Animal @ Nov 10 2009, 09:26 PM) *
Count me in if there's room. This will be my first collaboration, so go easy. wink.gif

There is room of course. Don't worry, it won't hurt wink.gif

QUOTE (whitesnake @ Nov 10 2009, 09:38 PM) *
I would really much want to try,this is first time for me so maybe i need some help,very nice feeling in the melody.

As much help as you need, just let me know.
Daniel Realpe
Hey Ivan! I loved the backing track,

count me in? is there room?
Toroso
I'd like to try something with this if there is room. Am and what is the bpm?
Ivan Milenkovic
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Nov 12 2009, 04:23 PM) *
Hey Ivan! I loved the backing track,

count me in? is there room?

Thanks mate, you're in! smile.gif

QUOTE (Toroso @ Nov 12 2009, 05:46 PM) *
I'd like to try something with this if there is room. Am and what is the bpm?

You're in mate! 100bpm it is! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.