Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time Machine + Satchurator Samples
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > GEAR & PRODUCTION
Tomas Santa Clara
Ok guys the two coolest pedals i have ever tried :

SATCHURATOR

TIME MACHINE

and here are some samples i made

the one with the satchurator is small part of Crystal planet (which i have only started learning now)

Click to view attachment

BTW i had the tone on the satchurator way to high on my next upload il send the best tone i can get with it

(COMING SOON)-> My review of the Time machine going trough all of its features

thanks for reading enjoy the samples
Fran
Thanks Tomas smile.gif

I've got these two and I love them too. Satchurator is great for maiden-like distortions, and the delay does its job so nicely!

About time machine, I don't perceive much difference between hi-fi and lo-fi settings though, but I don't care much about that option anyway. I can hear the difference between vintage/modern settings, though its really subtle too.

As for satchurator, the more option is just great. Works better leaving gain around 12 o clock, that way it's really powerful when stomping on "more", and it's like having a boost. If you leave the gain at max then "more" can't really add much more, or at least I don't hear it. I don't use pad switch much, then again that's supposed to help mix better when using wahs, etc, but again I don't really hear much difference. It's a great distortion but it's not too metal, I might get some other metal pedal to complement it in the future.
Daniel Realpe
The delay sounds very good, but the distortion seems to lack an amp modeler

thanks for sharing!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.