Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Regarding The New Site Look
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Misc. Discussions > GMC site feedback & suggestions
shredmaster1393
hey kris, when i get onto the site everything looks finished, but when i click on the forum it looks unfinished and just white with the links etc: is that normal?
Kristofer Dahl
The solution to this problem is to clear your cookies - or try a different web browser
Toroso
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Dec 6 2009, 08:09 AM) *
The solution to this problem is to clear your cookies -
This does not always work!

or try a different web browser
This is NOT a solution.
Daniel Realpe
I think bugs are corrected by now...gotta give time to such a major improvement
JamesT
The progress bar and loop controls for backing tracks aren't yet working though. huh.gif
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (JamesT @ Dec 30 2009, 10:03 PM) *
The progress bar and loop controls for backing tracks aren't yet working though. huh.gif

After a quick check they work for me in both new and old lessons (I tried in firefox). Have you tried installing the latest flash player version (here) - if so please give us more details so we can recreate this problem.
MirkoSchmidt
when i clikc on the big REC-Button on the mainpage, there isnt a window that opens... isnt there a link now?
JamesT
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Dec 31 2009, 01:48 AM) *
After a quick check they work for me in both new and old lessons (I tried in firefox). Have you tried installing the latest flash player version (here) - if so please give us more details so we can recreate this problem.

Hmmmm. I downloaded the latest flsh player & re-tested.
Same result. The timer/clock underneath the progress bar works. The progress bar just shows the moving diagonal lines.
IE8, W7-64. Screenshot attached below. Let me know if I can be of further help.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.