Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Announcement: Vocal Mtp:ers Drawn!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > MTP - The Mentored Training Program
Chris Evans
Hi guys,

sorry for the slight delay, and to put you all out of your misery laugh.gif

I have made the draw this evening with the aid of my three year old daughter and the five names pulled out of the hat are (in no particular order) :

MickeM
Zen
Sonbardock
Staffy
Lestor

you lucky guys will be the first group into Luciana`s vocal MTP! biggrin.gif

please announce yourself in Luciana`s MTP board! smile.gif

Good luck!
skennington
Congrats guys, best of luck on getting those pipes up to speed. smile.gif
Crazy_Diamond
Good luck guys, this is going to be awesome ..
zen
You've just given me my BEST christmas gift man !! Thanks smile.gif
Chris Evans
QUOTE (zen @ Dec 6 2009, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You've just given me my BEST christmas gift man !! Thanks smile.gif

well it was all chance mate, I really did write all the names down, put em in a box and got my daughter to pick them out smile.gif
Staffy
Just saw it! It will be awesome fun!!! smile.gif
zen
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Dec 6 2009, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well it was all chance mate, I really did write all the names down, put em in a box and got my daughter to pick them out smile.gif

No no, not doubting that.. Im just thinking that nothing can top this opportunity this christmas (for me atleast) !! We sure are very lucky to be in the first lot.... smile.gif
Lester
Wow, great! thanks a bunch for this opportunity. I'm looking forward to it! smile.gif
Luciana Segovia
Congrats guys!

I created a topic on my personal board for each student of this month!

see you there!
Daniel Realpe
Randomness doesn't exist, it is meant to be tongue.gif
Rated Htr
For some reason I had the idea my name wasn't gonna be draw since I'm already at another MTP and you could use that as a criteria to "give room for others to enjoy the mentor program" smile.gif. So, with that in mind, good luck guys smile.gif
Hammerhead
good luck all! cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.