Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First Confirmed Tour Dates...
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Marcus Siepen
Pages: 1, 2
Marcus Siepen
... for the upcoming Blind Guardian world tour smile.gif This is only the beginning, more dates will be added to that list as soon as they are confirmed.

24.09.2010 Tilburg o13 Netherlands
25.09.2010 Gent Brielport Belgium
26.09.2010 London Sheperds Bush Empire England
28.09.2010 Paris Elysée Montmartre France
01.10.2010 Ludwigsburg Arena Germany
02.10.2010 Trier Arena Germany
03.10.2010 Langen Stadthalle Germany
05.10.2010 Bremen Pier 2 Germany
06.10.2010 Hamburg Sporthalle Germany
08.10.2010 Bamberg Jako Arena Germany
09.10.2010 Düsseldorf Philips Halle Germany
10.10.2010 Munich Zenith Germany
12.10.2010 Rome Atlantico Italy
13.10.2010 Milan Alcatraz Italy
15.10.2010 Pratteln Z 7 Switzerland
16.10.2010 Vienna Gasometer Austria
17.10.2010 Brno Fleda Czech Republic
20.10.2010 Berlin Huxleys Germany
21.10.2010 Osnabrück Halle Gartenlage Germany
30.10.2010 St. Petersburg Glav Club Russia
31.10.2010 Moscow B1 Maximum Club Russia
05.11.2010 Madrid La Riviera Spain
06.11.2010 Barcelona St. Jordi Club Spain
Rated Htr
Is there any chance you coming to London? tongue.gif
Tolek
You´re going to be in Trier? Great! biggrin.gif Any chance to meet you there? smile.gif
Emir Hot
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Dec 8 2009, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is there any chance you coming to London? tongue.gif

Yes they will, you missed it smile.gif

I'll come and see this one Marcus. We can meet before or after if you have time and take some pictures smile.gif
Dexxter
This is just the beginning of the european dates? On the site it said it was the european dates so I didn't think there would be more. I'm wishing for a show in Gothenburg smile.gif
ZakkWylde
Any chance of me getting backstage access on the Langen show? wink.gif

Seriously, why are you guys playing in such a small town?!?
Sensible Jones
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Dec 8 2009, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll come and see this one Marcus. We can meet before or after if you have time and take some pictures smile.gif

If I'm around I'll definitely be up for going to this one too!!
biggrin.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Cool Marcus!! Are you planing to come to South America?
Hellriegel
Great! I guess that means that the new album will be released before. Gonna see you in Düsseldorf, as always wink.gif
Rik Veldhuizen
Great! If Tilburg in the Netherlands is the only city you'll do, I'll drive up there (eh, down there to be more precise...)...
Bogdan Radovic
Have a great tour Marcus! smile.gif Any plans for Belgrade show in the future - I will need to attend that one! smile.gif
Guillaume
I'll see you in Paris smile.gif
Gitarrero
This is great news! I think I'm going to see your show in Düsseldorf, or is there a chance you'll come to the Ruhrgebiet? (Since I spent a lot of time at my girlfriends place in Bochum)
Marcus Siepen
Those are of course just a few dates, many more will be anounced as soon as they get confirmed, and yes, we will for sure come to South America again, I am also pretty sure we will be back to Belgrade, but please be patient about this.
Tono Fyr
How's the setlist looking? Any cool new surprises?

I think you guys should force Fred to learn The Curse of Feanor and Battlefield. : P
Mandos
Play all of Nighfall in Middle-Earth wink.gif
Marcus Siepen
Hehe, do you guys really think we already talked about a setlist??? Let us finish the new album first, after that we will start to think about a set for the tour wink.gif
Rated Htr
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Dec 8 2009, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, he updated it after I posted smile.gif
Daniel Realpe
man, you have to come to Bogota Colombia! all of the bands have already came except you guys, and I know there are hordes of your fans here!!

If you come I can show you around biggrin.gif

but seriously consider it:

this guy Carlos Oñoro: [email protected]

Has brought all these bands:

TOTO
STRATOVARIUS
HELLOWEEN
HAMMERFALL
ANGRA
CHILDREN OF BODOM
MAGO DE OZ
RATA BLANCA
THERION
YNGWIE MALMSTEEN
PAUL GILBERT
ANGELES DEL INFIERNO
QUIET RIOT
BARON ROJO
TIERRA SANTA

Maybe pass the email to your manager and they can arrange it

Gitarrero
I just got two tickets for the show in Düsseldorf today!
Now all I can do is wait for ten months...I'm already looking forward to it!
audiopaal
Oh god I hope you come to Norway!!! biggrin.gif
Marcus Siepen
Some more dates have just been confirmed, here is the up to date list, also Enforcer from Sweden have been confirmed as the second support band. More dates will follow wink.gif

24.09.2010 Tilburg o13 Netherlands
25.09.2010 Gent Brielport Belgium
28.09.2010 Paris Elysée Montmartre France
01.10.2010 Ludwigsburg Arena Germany
02.10.2010 Trier Arena Germany
03.10.2010 Langen Stadthalle Germany
05.10.2010 Bremen Pier 2 Germany
06.10.2010 Hamburg Sporthalle Germany
08.10.2010 Bamberg Jako Arena Germany
09.10.2010 Düsseldorf Philips Halle Germany
10.10.2010 Munich Zenith Germany
12.10.2010 Rome Atlantico Italy
13.10.2010 Milan Alcatraz Italy
15.10.2010 Pratteln Z 7 Switzerland
16.10.2010 Vienna Gasometer Austria
17.10.2010 Brno Fleda Czech Republic
19.10.2010 Warsaw Stodola Poland
20.10.2010 Berlin Huxleys Germany
21.10.2010 Osnabrück Halle Gartenlage Germany
22.10.2010 Gothenburg Brewhouse Sweden
23.10.2010 Stockholm Klubben Sweden
30.10.2010 St. Petersburg Glav Club Russia
31.10.2010 Moscow B1 Maximum Club Russia
05.11.2010 Madrid La Riviera Spain
06.11.2010 Barcelona St. Jordi Club Spain
Marek Rojewski
Yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif
Marcus Siepen
more will follow as soon as they are confirmed wink.gif
Dexxter
YEEEEEAAAH!!!! I knew about Gothenburg and Steelwing.. But now I read from your post that ENFORCER is the second supportband! This is going to be some AMAZING show!!! I'm going to drop dead after giving all I got to all you three biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Marcus Siepen
Hehe, corpses in the audience... wink.gif
Enucleation
Ahh! Come to America XD
Marcus Siepen
Don't worry, we will come... wink.gif
MigeZ
Damn seems that I have to take a cruise to Sweden biggrin.gif Please come to Finland smile.gif And yeah one more thing, in my honest opinion you are one of the best live bands ever, and my favorite band, got all of your CD:s. cool.gif
Andrew6
If you go to America don't forget Canada eh smile.gif . Especially East of Toronto! cool.gif
Hisham Al-Sanea
have a nice tour Marcus
shatterd
I don't get this thread. You posted tour dates but never mentioned the bands. Who's the headliner on this tour? What did I miss?? LOL!
Marcus Siepen
QUOTE (MigeZ @ Apr 11 2010, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn seems that I have to take a cruise to Sweden biggrin.gif Please come to Finland smile.gif And yeah one more thing, in my honest opinion you are one of the best live bands ever, and my favorite band, got all of your CD:s. cool.gif

Thanks a lot smile.gif And as stated earlier already, there will be much more dates added as soon as they get confirmed, so yes, more countries will come. and well, since this is the Blind Guardian World Tour we will be headlining of course wink.gif
blindwillie
Gothenburg is a bit far away, but it's doable smile.gif
kaznie_NL
Tilburg 013 The Netherlands biggrin.gif

That would be a cool place to check out Blind Guardian smile.gif I'll see whether I can get some friends to come along tongue.gif
Rik Veldhuizen
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Apr 12 2010, 09:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tilburg 013 The Netherlands biggrin.gif

That would be a cool place to check out Blind Guardian smile.gif I'll see whether I can get some friends to come along tongue.gif

Yeah, checking it out myself as well. We need to come up with GMC shirts smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Any plans for Belgrade concert? cool.gif
Marcus Siepen
As I said before there will be many more gigs, we just can't anounce them in the moment cause they are not confirmed yet, just be patient, planing and organizing a world tour takes time wink.gif And about Gothenburg being far away, I bet you are closed to that town than we are, still it is doable for us wink.gif
Cingen
Awesome!:p I'll be going to your gig in Gent, Belgium:D It's where I live so not going would be plain stupid xD You'll love it here, amazing city;)
SirJamsalot
You're missing California... mad.gif

Marcus Siepen
Don't worry, we won't miss California... ;-)
SirJamsalot
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Jun 2 2010, 04:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't worry, we won't miss California... ;-)

\o/
kaznie_NL
Marcus, if I would be at your gig in Tilburg, The Netherlands, would you mind having a meet? Would be awesome tongue.gif
Marcus Siepen
No, I would not mind, the only problem is that I can't give you any guarantee now, cause I have no idea yet about how our schedule will look like on that day (or any other tour day). In theory meeting is never a problem
superize
I will hopefully be at the show in Stockholm
Rik Veldhuizen
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 18 2010, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Marcus, if I would be at your gig in Tilburg, The Netherlands, would you mind having a meet? Would be awesome tongue.gif

I'll try to be at the Tilburg show as well.. We'll make it a big GMC meeting biggrin.gif
Gitarrero
How about another GMC meeting at the show in Düsseldorf? wink.gif
Marcus, do you have a few backstage passes you could give away to GMC members? cool.gif
sonny_NL
ow man i am coming to tilburg also 013 also! very nice! smile.gif
Marcus Siepen
Backstage passes are heavily overrated, all you see backstage is a crew working, lots of empty cases and musicians playing World of Warcraft wink.gif
The Uncreator
Not to pry, but a friend of mine in the band Seven Kingdoms claims he is opening a show for you, But he told me it was at a venue called State Theater, here in florida which is a super tiny venue - I doubt your touring crew would fit in there laugh.gif

Is there any rumors of a Florida date? and is it really at State Theater? Last time you guys were here I saw you in Ft. Lauderdale to a sold out crowd of like 25,000-30,000 people - State Theater has a 700-800 person limit on it so I find that hard to believe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.