Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gmc Has Gone Funny On My Pc!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Misc. Discussions > GMC site feedback & suggestions
Sensible Jones
Hi guys, just for the last couple of hours or so, when I've opened up a page here it looks like this:-

It's only doing this at GMC, all other Sites I've been on are fine. Anyone else having this problem or do I need to re-set something??

Can you send any replies to:-
[email protected]

I can't read anything here with the page like this, it was hard enough trying to type this out!!!
Thanks guys, hope someone can help me soon!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
jafomatic
Sent email to Jonesy suggesting CTRL+0 in firefox to reset the zoom level, just in case that's what's happened.
Sensible Jones
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Feb 1 2010, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sent email to Jonesy suggesting CTRL+0 in firefox to reset the zoom level, just in case that's what's happened.

Thanks mate!! That has fixed it!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
jafomatic
The zoom feature is also bound to the + and - keys, so I'm guessing you somehow went to hit shift+ or shift - (for an underscore perhaps) and hit control instead.

The other way to do this is with ctrl+ mwheelup and ctrl+mwheeldn so if something on your desk was laying on the ctrl key, or windows decided the key was stuck down, that could've also been sent to the browser that way.

Sensible Jones
Aah!! That makes sense now!! Thanks again mate!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Feb 1 2010, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The zoom feature is also bound to the + and - keys, so I'm guessing you somehow went to hit shift+ or shift - (for an underscore perhaps) and hit control instead.

The other way to do this is with ctrl+ mwheelup and ctrl+mwheeldn so if something on your desk was laying on the ctrl key, or windows decided the key was stuck down, that could've also been sent to the browser that way.

Well explained Jafo, nothing to add! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.