Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First Big Milestone For Our Knowledge Base - Wiki
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Wiki and Reviews > Wiki Writers
Fran
Hi all smile.gif

Well, big things are build step by step, and I'm proud to announce that today we've hit a milestone for our Knowledge Base, we've got 1,000 entries! cool.gif

Big thanks to everyone who has contributed with their entries to build our Guitar Wiki, which has now grown to become a Knowledge Base of both guitar and GMC related stuff!

Keep those awesome articles, pictures, comments, reviews, REC takes and pieces of news coming... until we reach 1,000,000! smile.gif

And remember that the wiki is yours! Just jump inside and use it to make GMC the best site on the net... oh wait, it already is the best site on the net laugh.gif wink.gif cool.gif

Dennizzz119
Thanks to everyone who contributed to archieve this milestone biggrin.gif
When i looked there were 1001 contributors :$
Staffy
Well, thats awesome! Lets make another 1000 in the following year, I havent been so active lately, but now when the spring is coming, I will probably find some more time!

//Staffay
UncleSkillet
That's awesome! Great job everyone!
Mr T
That's quite an amazing feat! Which reminds me I need to make more use of this resource.
Emir Hot
Congrats'
del-4fr53e3
Awesome biggrin.gif
Bogdan Radovic
This is awesome ! Wiki has grown so large so fast! smile.gif
Sensible Jones
Wow! That's a great achievement Fran!!!
Congrats to all contributors!!

I have quite a few more articles which I'll add over the next couple of months!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Crazy_Diamond
This is awesome Fran .... Congrats to everyone that have participated
mattacuk
That is seriously impressive work ! All those wonderful articles written by GMC members have really added up to a fantastic knowledgebase.

I remember when I wrote one of the first pilot articles - load of rubbish in comparison to the quality content found there today! wink.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Wow, 1000 is a big number, specially in such a relatively small period of time. Congratulations everyone! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.