As you know, this week, it's all about funk, so we have not one but two funky collabs for all of you who are interested!
This first collab will be the rhythm one. Your assignment and goal here should be to compose a guitar part that will fit into this type of a backing track. Couple of notes for easier understanding:
- The backing is funk type of backing
- Backing is 100 bpm
- Backing is in the key of E
- You can use E7, E9, E11 chords over this, they will all work good
- You can use occasional licks within E minor pentatonic/E dorian/E blues/E minor (and other scale), but make sure you keep the strumming going all the time, it is supposed to be a rhythmic collaboration. If you are interested in lead, there is another collab on the collaboration board, and that one will be the same as this one, only with rhythm guitar added.
- There are two version of backing, one short (for recording), and other longer (for jamming). I suggest you first jam a bit and see what you can come up with, and then use the short version.
Singed up participants so far:
2. Adrian Figallo
3. Sensible Jones