Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Introducing Myself
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
EpicWhin
Hey GMC, the names Eric Whinnery, most call me EpicWhin though biggrin.gif i like either, gonna be awesome learning among some of the
best guitar players the internet's got, its an honor, and hopefully i'll be hearin from ya'll soon xD
Cheers from ~EpicWhin
Andrew6
Welcome aboard! smile.gif
Santiago Diaz Garces
Hey man! Welcome to the site. Nice pic!
Bogdan Radovic
Welcome to GMC Eric!!! smile.gif
Fran
Welcome, cool picture! smile.gif
EpicWhin
Thanks Fellas, im sure your lightyears ahead of me playing wise, but i figured to become the best you have to train with the best
smile.gif
and regarding the picture, thanks! its me playing at my church. hahaha biggrin.gif
VictorUK
That is the best nickname ever, and welcome.
Gitarrero
Welcome to GMC!
Gerardo Siere
Welcome to GMC smile.gif !!!
thefireball
Hey welcome man! I'm new here too! I just joined about a month ago! I hope your stay here is all what you dreamed it to be! The community here is really great!
Damir Puh
Welcome to GMC! smile.gif
relaxenjoy
Another passenger on the GMC train, welcome man!

Check out the REC Program if you haven't already! The forum is underneath the Community Activities forum.

Lian Gerbino
welcome man, enjoy your stay! smile.gif
Stephane Lucarelli
Welcome to GMC !:)
maharzan
wow.. what an awesome looking guitar...

Welcome to GMC.. will look forward to your takes. smile.gif
Todd Simpson
Great to have you here! You could not be in a better place to learn guitar. I teach a live lesson in the video chat room every Saturday @ 4pm E.S.T (United States Time) and I've love to have you there. We are learning alternate picking / speed picking currently and I look forward to working with you.

Practice!
Todd
Vasilije Vukmirovic
Great to have you here! smile.gif
Aleksander Sukovic
Hi Epic! Welcome to GMC! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.