Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guitar Session At My Studio
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > INSTRUCTORS > Gabriel Leopardi
Gabriel Leopardi
Hello guys! I opened this thread to share with you some photos of the guitar session that we have some weeks ago at my studio (the same where we record the guitar lessons from the Argentinian instructors!). As some of you know, CIRSE is my band (MYSPACE) and we are in the process of recording our new album.
I called my friend Leo Licitra who is the guitarist of the Argentinian band called ALADELTA (Check them HERE!) to be the guitar tech and to let me concentrate only in what I play and not too much in the guitar tone.

He bring some of his equipment, we borrowed some other things and combined with my equipment we finally had a nice set up. Any comment or technical question is welcome!

Here you have some pics:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

You can also check more photos at my personal facebook page: Pics
Bogdan Radovic
Cool pics Gabriel! Your studio looks great and gear you are recording on too! I wonder how it sounds in the mix smile.gif
Adrian Figallo
NOW we are talking man!!, that is a sick rig, i'm pretty sure ur les paul blown it away!!
hope to join you on a tour someday, maybe south america smile.gif
Crazy_Diamond
I saw some of those pics on facebook a while ago..... You got a nice rig there for sure, I can't wait to hear the next Cirse album.
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Apr 13 2010, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool pics Gabriel! Your studio looks great and gear you are recording on too! I wonder how it sounds in the mix smile.gif

I'll start working on the mix soon! smile.gif

QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Apr 13 2010, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NOW we are talking man!!, that is a sick rig, i'm pretty sure ur les paul blown it away!!
hope to join you on a tour someday, maybe south america smile.gif

yeah! it would be awesome Adrian! Where can I hear your band??? smile.gif
Adrian Figallo
in about two weeks we are releasing our first single, this is the facebook page!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Faith-Fa...cs/219014003632
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Apr 13 2010, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
in about two weeks we are releasing our first single, this is the facebook page!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Faith-Fa...cs/219014003632

Cool! I just become a fan! Can't wait to hear the single! smile.gif
Adrian Figallo
thanks bro, and sorry for hijacking the thread laugh.gif but a south american tour is something doable for the future, one band per country all countries smile.gif
maharzan
I envy that.. very nice! I wish to own an amp too. smile.gif
audiopaal
Awesome pics Gabe smile.gif
Thanks for sharing!!!

Can't wait to hear new stuff from you guys smile.gif
Gitarrero
Impressive setup! I'm a big fan of your first album, can't wait for the second one!
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Apr 13 2010, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks bro, and sorry for hijacking the thread laugh.gif but a south american tour is something doable for the future, one band per country all countries smile.gif

yeah man! It would be so cool! We never played outside of Argentina so you can imagine how much we would love to do a south American tour! smile.gif

QUOTE (maharzan @ Apr 14 2010, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I envy that.. very nice! I wish to own an amp too. smile.gif

smile.gif

QUOTE (audiopaal @ Apr 14 2010, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome pics Gabe smile.gif
Thanks for sharing!!!

Can't wait to hear new stuff from you guys smile.gif

thanks paal! wink.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Apr 14 2010, 03:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Impressive setup! I'm a big fan of your first album, can't wait for the second one!

thanks guitarrero! I still have a lot of work but I'll finish the album the faster than I could! smile.gif

Fran
Interesting pics Gabe, thx for sharing smile.gif
Lian Gerbino
awesome! smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Thanks Lian and Fran. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.