Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Join The Stairway To Heaven Chain!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
kaznie_NL
Hey guys!!

I'm not sure who of you guys knows Mr. Monkeylord, but I guess it's quite a few. Now Chappers (AKA Monkeylord) started a Stairway to heaven chain on youtube a while a go. Just make a clip of you playing parts of Stairway to heaven, or the whole song, or a tutorial, just keep it Stairway related! For more info check the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84mDvTkx5Z4

here's my entry, and I'm proud of it >< tongue.gif

Pls comment, rate, subscribe.... just all of that stuff smile.gif

Join!!

Greetz, Kaz
playaxeman
Cool!! I would be proud to my friend

Great job you have done here Kaz.

Did you learn this by ear?

Cheers
ruben_mcn
Really well played Kaz smile.gif w/ lots of feeling !
Gitarrero
Awesome! Where did you get the BT?
kaznie_NL
Backingtrack: http://www.guitarbackingtrack.com/play/led..._heaven_(2).htm it's a cool one, it has vocals as well smile.gif

QUOTE (playaxeman @ May 9 2010, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you learn this by ear?

I used multiple recources. I first used a few tabs, but to get it clear I watched Chappers and AdamLeeGuitarists's (cool YouTuber) covers for fingering and such. And later I saw that Jusin sandercoe did a tutorial on it, very good tutorial actually!

here it is:

It's multiple parts, for the solo just check part 5 and 6.
Giacinto
wow nice cover. looks like u enjoy playing it biggrin.gif
playaxeman
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ May 9 2010, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Backingtrack: http://www.guitarbackingtrack.com/play/led..._heaven_(2).htm it's a cool one, it has vocals as well smile.gif

I used multiple recources. I first used a few tabs, but to get it clear I watched Chappers and AdamLeeGuitarists's (cool YouTuber) covers for fingering and such. And later I saw that Jusin sandercoe did a tutorial on it, very good tutorial actually!

here it is:

It's multiple parts, for the solo just check part 5 and 6.

Kaz,
Thx for sharing this info

Adrian Figallo
very nice brother, very confident playing too!
Daniel Realpe
excellent take man!

coincidentially I'm watching that movie "It might get loud"

I like the way J. Page thinks about many things
UncleSkillet
Hey Kaz my friend. I know you don't really know me very well even though I have been here for quite some time, but I have to say this was really a nice video.

I have watched you grow as a player and mature and for this I have to say, My Hat is off friend! smile.gif

Very nice!
Fran
Awesome Kaz, you nailed it smile.gif
kaznie_NL
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ May 10 2010, 05:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Kaz my friend. I know you don't really know me very well even though I have been here for quite some time, but I have to say this was really a nice video.

I have watched you grow as a player and mature and for this I have to say, My Hat is off friend! smile.gif

Very nice!

Thanks man, that's motivating ;P Of course I " know " you from GMC, but indeed not very toroughly wink.gif

Get me some YouTube traffic guys laugh.gif I can't seem to get as many views as some others do....
Bogdan Radovic
Very good video Kaz! I liked it (literally on tube hehehe) ! smile.gif I can never get bored with this song and you captured the solo's vibe well! smile.gif
kaznie_NL
More GMC entries needed!!! It's good fun!
sted
Rawk!!!

Lovin' it Kaz! Should give this a whirl myself, off to see Chappers next week mate, theres a load of us going down to help him shoot an instructional DVD with Marshall! cant wait! I'm going to make sure my mug gets on that DVD for sure mate!
Robs got some massive things brewing at the moment that he wont tell us about so stay tuned!!
kaznie_NL
QUOTE (sted @ May 16 2010, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rawk!!!

Lovin' it Kaz! Should give this a whirl myself, off to see Chappers next week mate, theres a load of us going down to help him shoot an instructional DVD with Marshall! cant wait! I'm going to make sure my mug gets on that DVD for sure mate!
Robs got some massive things brewing at the moment that he wont tell us about so stay tuned!!

I really wanted to be there, but it's quite a long walk laugh.gif Have a bunch of fun there Sted!! And when he captures you on video, make a secret Kaznie_NL sign tongue.gif haha, or a GMC sign laugh.gif
Mrblomme
Super goeie take! I like it!
Vasilije Vukmirovic
Good job! smile.gif
Azzaboi
Smooth grove smile.gif nice playing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.