Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Night Of Nights (touhou)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads
del-4fr53e3
So, I saw Victor cover this a bit over a month ago. I have wanted to learn this for a long time, but I didn't know there were tabs for it, and no way I would be able to do it by ear. But as he posted it, I was able to find some tabs, and make a solo section on my own (because "everyone" on youtube is covering it with the same solo). So, here is my take. It's not a perfect take, and I didn't want to do more than a couple of takes. Hope you like it smile.gif

Daniel Realpe
man, what a great take!

that's a cool piece of music! videogame like,

I like your playing!
del-4fr53e3
Thanks biggrin.gif
Alexiaden93
AH I forgot to comment... Awesome playing as usual biggrin.gif That's just max speed throughout the whole song, I never get tired of watching that video so I am probably the source of most of your views ... wink.gif
fused
That was tight... No room for mistakes.... Very precise... Excellent!
zen
Tight pickin smile.gif .. Great take.. Great music !!
Bogdan Radovic
Awesome cover man! I can never get bored with this song its so cool! You have played pretty well and its a difficult piece! smile.gif
del-4fr53e3
Thanks smile.gif I'm glad you like it!
Vasilije Vukmirovic
Wow, this is SO energetic, I think I heard this before, fantastic! smile.gif
del-4fr53e3
Thanks smile.gif Yeah, It's a really cool theme!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.