Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Techno (cirse) Video Rec
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads
jeanv
Hi

here is a new video i did from a gabriel leopardi lesson:

any advice would be very helpful, thanks !
OzRob
I'm not really qualified to give advice but it sounded fine to me - clean, in time.
Rated Htr
I think there's a problem in one of the sections where you pick those single notes, it's seems out of time and I think there's an extra note missing or you changed it into another one. I didn't go check the video so I'm not sure.
The rest sounds fine
jeanv
yes, i think you're right, i listen one more time the lesson, and yes it's seems to be done too fast...
Giacinto
beautiful guitar biggrin.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Cool!!!!!! smile.gif It's everything perfect! excepting at 00:25 where you are playing different note values and the riff sounds different to the original. BTW thank you for playing our song and for adding Cirse's myspace in the youtube video info!

I just posted your video on Cirse's Facebook page. Everybody is invited to join!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cirse/39698745428?ref=ts

jeanv
Thank you Gabe!
jeanv
QUOTE (Giacinto @ Oct 3 2010, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
beautiful guitar biggrin.gif

Thank you, that's my brand new guitar: Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded brown.... and it sounds just amazing !!!!!!
Lian Gerbino
awesome!!! well done man!
thefireball
all stars! laugh.gif Great job, man! smile.gif
Bear Rose
Very nicely done. I always love hearing Gabriel's lessons.
Bogdan Radovic
Sounds great except for those two notes Gab mentioned. You could possibly play with more attitude to make it even more convincing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.