Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can Anybody Help Me ?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Misc. Discussions > GMC site feedback & suggestions
lucky_jacko
Hello together,

some time ago I practiced 2 very interesting lesson. This week I wanted to repractice this lessons, but I could not them. Unfortunately I didn't bookmark the lessons and I even don't remember the instructors. I only know some fragments of both lessons.Both lessons where played with a clean guitar in a jazz style:

The 1. lesson begins with an F-lydian riff on the B-String. The background uses two chords altering between F-Major and G-Major

The 2. lesson ends with an d# Melodic minor run ( f-d#-d-c-b-f#-f-d#-d)

Do anybody remember this lessons ?
stratman79
Try looking through Pedja's lessons, if not there are a couple of other Jazzy instructors Stephan (I can't rmember his surname) and there is also a french chap who did a couple of Django lessons.

oh maybe worth looking through David Williams lessons as well (not sure that is the spelling of his surname)

good luck
Bogdan Radovic
Hmm maybe you could record the parts of the lesson you already know and someone may recognize which lesson that may be?
Ivan Milenkovic
Try to search those lessons with search option. Perhaps something like "jazz, clean" I'm sure you will remember it as you see the main video. Let us know if you cannot find it like that so we can look it up manually.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.