Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help With Tabbing Soul Man!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
kaznie_NL
Hey guys,

I'm in the schoolband and we're playing Blues Brother's Soul Man. The intro is easy to tab out, but there's that funky main riff they play during the verses, can anyone tab that for me? I'm kinda stuck at the moment where I think it's a funky. Atm I think it's something like this:
--------------------------------------------
-----------9----999--76----------------------------
-----------9----999--77---------------------------
---------------------------------------------
---7-----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------

Please, I need your help wink.gif I'm busy learning tabbing, but these funky chords are not my cup of tea, so it's prety hard for me sad.gif

I recorded my tab here

kaznie_NL
Where's GMC heading? not one reply in a full day? please help me out!
Gitarrero
Hi Kaz,

yeah, sometimes it is a little strange what's going on at GMC. The forum activity will be really slow for like 2 or 3 days, and then suddenly there will be lots of new replies...
Anyway, I didn't tab it out myself, but looked it up a ultimate-guitar. The tab for the James Brown version seems to be the most accurate. Hope it helps!
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/j/jame...oul_man_tab.htm
kaznie_NL
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Nov 4 2010, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Kaz,

yeah, sometimes it is a little strange what's going on at GMC. The forum activity will be really slow for like 2 or 3 days, and then suddenly there will be lots of new replies...
Anyway, I didn't tab it out myself, but looked it up a ultimate-guitar. The tab for the James Brown version seems to be the most accurate. Hope it helps!
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/j/jame...oul_man_tab.htm

That helped a lot man, thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.