Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Opinion On Improve
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
vampire18
well basically i found out that my subscription expired and i cant joing collabs, so id like your opinions about my playing in this collab BT

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=37164
Daniel Realpe
Some of the first bends are really good. Make sure you are consistant to the way you do them. The tone is really good imo for the style. A good take in general.
vampire18
thx, yeah now that your mention it my bending could use some work at getting to the same note each time, and when it comes to tone all credit goes to marcus lavendell, i use tweaked versions of his tone for just about anything
Ivan Milenkovic
Great job on this! smile.gif

I would like to hear more bends in the second part of the solo, and possibly use of the blues scale as well. I bet it would add a lot to this! smile.gif
Your bends are pretty good, and there is no reason not to use them more often.
Your sound is good here, although I would recommend that you increase mids a bit, and raise up the level of the guitar just a bit in order to be leveled with the track. Your tone is pretty good, sounds very nice.
Bogdan Radovic
Very good take, I agree with posts above. I would only add to try making more interesting phrases rhythmically. Try mixing different note lengths in phrases in order to make the solo sound more exciting and less repetitive. Overall its a cool take and I like your guitar sound...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.