Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Hello From The Dirty Dutch! ;)
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
Nielzsz
Heyy everyone! My name is Niels and I just turned 20. I’ve been living in the Netherlands for my whole life.
I follow a study to become a sports masseur this year and next year I will start my study Psychology.

Im really into classic rock, most forms of metal and house music (at the dance festivals) and now and then some classic music. My favourite guitar players are: Steve Vai, John Petrucci, SRV and Yngwie malmsteen.

About 6 years ago I first attempted to play guitar. I didn’t work out, because I just couldn’t focus on my play and didn’t know what do play.
But 2 years later I tried it again and I had my focus. After a year of acoustic play, I decided to buy a electric guitar. Now the real rocking could begin. I found out that there were many glass barriers on the road of guitar mastering. You really have to find a way to break them to keep improving. What was also true for my bad habits. I only had 6 months of guitar lessons, so I hadn’t had much people to correct my play.

That was until I found GMC! This site really helped me to develop great practise routines. Now I’m sure if I learn something, that I do it right!
The lessons by Zsolt Galambos, Pavel Denisjuk, Muris Varajic and Emir hot are the ones that I practise the most at the moment.

Well, that was kinda my story biggrin.gif
Byesz and see you all around!

Gitarrero
Welcome to GMC!
Ivan Milenkovic
Nice introduction mate, welcome to the forums! smile.gif If you need any help at all, let us know! smile.gif
Stephane Lucarelli
Hi man, welcome to GMC! smile.gif
Mudbone
Greetings from the dirty South smile.gif
Nielzsz
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Nov 15 2010, 04:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Greetings from the dirty South smile.gif

Greetings back my friend wink.gif
I totally agree whit your 10.000 hour btw. Hope you can make it from zero to hero wink.gif

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Nov 14 2010, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice introduction mate, welcome to the forums! smile.gif If you need any help at all, let us know! smile.gif

Thank you my friend! I just started whit your alt picking lesson, so i hope it will work out smile.gif I will try to post my progressions

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Nov 14 2010, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to GMC!

Thank you!, how was your concert btw?
Ben Higgins
Hi and welcome to GMC Nils ! smile.gif
Nielzsz
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 15 2010, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi and welcome to GMC Nils ! smile.gif

Thank you! smile.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Cool introduction Niels! Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask any questions you might have! smile.gif

Cheers,
Bogdan
Justin Myrick
Welcome to GMC. Take your coat off and stay awhile.
Nielzsz
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Nov 15 2010, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool introduction Niels! Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask any questions you might have! smile.gif

Cheers,
Bogdan

Thank you Bogdan! I will surely will contact you if I have any questions smile.gif

QUOTE (Justin Myrick @ Nov 15 2010, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to GMC. Take your coat off and stay awhile.

Haha thank you Justin wink.gif see you around!
Mate Nagy
Welcome to GMC !

If you need any help just ask anyone and we will help you.
I also would suggest you to post your takes to the REC program so we can monitor your improvement and tell you some pieces of advice if you want.
Take care !
Nielzsz
QUOTE (Mate Nagy @ Nov 15 2010, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to GMC !

If you need any help just ask anyone and we will help you.
I also would suggest you to post your takes to the REC program so we can monitor your improvement and tell you some pieces of advice if you want.
Take care !

Thank you Mate! i will put the things that im working on, on the REC page smile.gif Im always open for suggestions and advice!
Jerry Arcidiacono
Welcome to GMC Niels smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.