Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Gmc Narrator: Water Saleme
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi everybody!

I'm sure that you already checked Lucio's fantastic new lesson: Led Zeppelin Style. If you didn't... what are you waiting for?? smile.gif
There you'll also find our new Narrator called "Walter Saleme" who did a great job too. He will be adding amazing explanations to the lessons produced in our studio.

This post is to welcome Walter and to share this special video where he tells us a bit more about him:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WalterSaleme
http://www.myspace.com/waltersaleme

Welcome to GMC Walt! smile.gif
Crazy_Diamond
You did a fantastic job on Lucio's lesson Walter. It's great to see a narrator for the argentinian lessons.
Kristofer Dahl
Awesome Walter - love your introduction video as well as your first lesson with Lucio!

I am very excited to see what you will add to Gabriel's studio. I think we have got a new wave of cool lessons ahead of us...! biggrin.gif

Welcome to GMC!
Walter Saleme
Hello everybody!!! Walter here!! just wanna say I am REALLY excited about being on the team here with Gabriel and Lucio!! I look forward to getting to know you and makingLOTS AND LOTS OF MUSIC!!! See you!!!
-w

QUOTE (Crazy_Diamond @ Nov 22 2010, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You did a fantastic job on Lucio's lesson Walter. It's great to see a narrator for the argentinian lessons.

thanks!! as you may or may not tell by my accent, I was raised in California!! am REAL excited about making more lessons!!
C U!!
-w

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 22 2010, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome Walter - love your introduction video as well as your first lesson with Lucio!

I am very excited to see what you will add to Gabriel's studio. I think we have got a new wave of cool lessons ahead of us...! biggrin.gif

Welcome to GMC!

Thanks a lot, Kristofer!!! We are gonna have SOME FUN and learn LOTS of music!!! I am STOKED!!
-w
Zsolt Galambos
Great to have you here, man! Welcome to GMC! smile.gif
Vaidya
Hi Walter
Welcome to GMC biggrin.gif
Fran
That's awesome smile.gif

Welcome Walter!
Ben Higgins
Welcome Walter !! Love your vibe and I look forward to the 'bad jokes' as you called them !!! biggrin.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Welcome to GMC team Walter! smile.gif I really like the lesson and your introduction video smile.gif)

See you round the forum! smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Great job on the Led Zep lesson man, and hope to see you on the forums, and on the next lessons! Welcome aboard! smile.gif
Todd Simpson
Welcom to GMC Walter! We are thrilled to have you here smile.gif You are gonna LOVE it! From the looks of it, we are going to LOVE having you!

Todd
maharzan
Welcome Walter.. That was funny. smile.gif
Piotr Kaczor
Welcome to GMC, Walter! smile.gif
Nielzsz
Heyy Walter! Welcome man! Great job on the Led zeppelin lesson btw smile.gif
Stephane Lucarelli
Welcome to GMC Walter ! smile.gif
Lian Gerbino
great news man!!! welcome to the Leopardi's Team... now we have to make the ASADO of BIENVENIDA! LOL
MonkeyDAthos
welcome aboard man biggrin.gif
Walter Saleme
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Nov 25 2010, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
great news man!!! welcome to the Leopardi's Team... now we have to make the ASADO of BIENVENIDA! LOL

ASADO!!!!!! now THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!!
-w
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ Nov 25 2010, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, this sounds great!!! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.