Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello Everyone!
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
Michael AC
My name is Michael. I have been playing off and on for the past 4 years...but always seem to hit a wall. I have played in only one band which was an 80s style rock band. I like blues stuff too, but really like neo-classical. After looking at many lessons, I see that on here I am only at level 3 & 4 for many lessons when it comes to lead playing which is a great weakness for me.

Looking forward to meeting you all over the next 3 months...well off to practice!!!

Michael
Newark, Ohio
MonkeyDAthos
Welcome to GMC! Michael!

Hope to see you around laugh.gif
Bogdan Radovic
Great to have you on board Michael!

Feel free to ask any questions here in the forum. Also, try to participate in all the cool stuff in the forum like REC, competitions etc wink.gif

See you round smile.gif
Lian Gerbino
welcome to the site man, enjoy your stay!
Gitarrero
Welcome to the site!
Bogdan is right, you will benefit so much more from the site when you participate in collabs, submit videos of your playing and just be active in the forums smile.gif
Christian
Ben Higgins
Welcome to GMC Michael... you've come to the right place !! Plenty of neo-classical madness awaits you biggrin.gif Also, the forum is an excellent place to seek advice or get help with anything !
Vaidya
Hi man
Welcome to GMC smile.gif
Nielzsz
heyy man, welcome!
Stephane Lucarelli
Welcome to GMC Michael ! smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Welcome to GMC Michael, have fun man! smile.gif
Jerry Arcidiacono
Welcome to GMC Michael smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.