Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Available For Another Festive Challenge Chat Later ?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Ben Higgins
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if any of you had some time later today and wanted to join me in the video chat to go through some of the Festive Challenge again ? I know ruben and superize would like some more help so if you guys are available later..?

I know Christian Vidal will doing a video chat so I was thinking of doing it very soon after he's finished... so it will be sometime after 19:00 GMT I'm guessing. But if you all stay tuned I'll let you know closer to the time. I'll probable be around for Christian's chat too smile.gif

Let me know if that's good for you. smile.gif
Fre
Probably it"ll be the same as last one? Maybe I'll make it.
Gitarrero
I'll be there smile.gif
That's gonna be fun again...wink.gif
Marek Rojewski
I won't have time before something like 21-22 today, I would have more time tomorrow most probably.
MonkeyDAthos
couldn't attemp last one :X but will try catch up this on,,,,if i can. cuz i got a rehearsal till 7-8 pm
superize
Let me know the time and i will see if i can make it

QUOTE (superize @ Dec 22 2010, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let me know the time and i will see if i can make it

The reason i dont know is becasue a friend is propobly coming tonight but i dont know when.

Ben Higgins
I'm guessing it will be sometime after 19:00 GMT, so that will be after 8pm in Sweden...

Don't worry guys if you can't make it because of the time.. I'll just talk to whoever is there about anything smile.gif
Gitarrero
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 22 2010, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm guessing it will be sometime after 19:00 GMT, so that will be after 8pm in Sweden...

Don't worry guys if you can't make it because of the time.. I'll just talk to whoever is there about anything smile.gif

Well, we've talked about Santa and beer last time...so I wonder what we'll come up with now smile.gif
Might be a good opportunity to ask what is going on between maharzan and you, Ben wink.gif (If you remember the other thread).
See you later!
Christian
Ben Higgins
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 22 2010, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, we've talked about Santa and beer last time...so I wonder what we'll come up with now smile.gif
Might be a good opportunity to ask what is going on between maharzan and you, Ben wink.gif (If you remember the other thread).
See you later!
Christian

I will not be answering any questions that reference Maharzan and I. ph34r.gif
maharzan
ha! wink.gif

so what was discussed?
Gitarrero
Secret stuff again wink.gif
And of course we have been talkign about you and your G-strings, maharzan wink.gif
Then we discussed some AP and economy picking stuff. And we found out that Ben is Satan...you know, the usual stuff that is discussed in these chats.
Christian
maharzan
lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.