Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Everyone
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
arihant3123
hey everyone.

im Arihant from india and im 21 years old. i joined the site yesterday and the lessons are pretty cool. ill call myself an intermediate player.

im a little confused on where to start. i want to really learn acoustic finger picking and sweep tapping and increase my solo speeds..

hope to hear from u guys and be the part of this great team.

thanks
Mudbone
Welcome to GMC biggrin.gif Since you've clearly stated what you want to work on you're already half way there. Just find a lesson that is slightly beyond your current capability and get to work.
Fre
Hi Arihant! Welcome!
Hope you'll find your way through the site.
Lester
Welcome man!
Jerry Arcidiacono
Hi Arihant, welcome to GMC! I've done some lessons about acoustic fingerpicking. You can find them plus the other ones using the search engine.
DidrikA
Welcome to GMC Arihant! biggrin.gif
del-4fr53e3
Welcome smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi Arihant! Welcome to the site! Let us know if you need help. wink.gif
Vaidya
Hi man
Greeting from a fellow Indian smile.gif
Welcome to GMC
Ben Higgins
Hi Arihant and welcome to GMC ! smile.gif
MonkeyDAthos
Welcome biggrin.gif
K1R
Welcome Arihant!
Lian Gerbino
welcome to the site man!
Ivan Milenkovic
Welcome aboard man, have fun on GMC! smile.gif
Stephane Lucarelli
Hi Arihant, welcome to GMC!
Bogdan Radovic
Welcome to GMC Arihant! smile.gif

It's great that you have your goals on what you want to work on set. Next step is to enter those terms (acoustic fingerpicking, sweeping, tapping) into GMC search engine and browse through the lessons covering those techniques. Find the one you like and work on it.
Remember to use forum if you have any questions about anything! smile.gif

Cheers,
Bogdan
Toni Suominen
Welcome to GMC! smile.gif
Zsolt Galambos
Welcome aboard!

I agree with Mudbone. This site has TONS of lessons that can help you in your desired field of improvement!

Cheers
dark dude
Hey man, welcome!

For your sweep tapping wish, I'd make sure your fretting hand is strong enough by practicing some legato lessons (will also give you some endurance), throw in some tapping lessons and then hit the sweep picking lessons. With those 3 sorted, you should be able to transition to sweep tapping with a bit of practice, it isn't easy tongue.gif (if you're thinking about the same speeds I have in my head anyway, hehe) Good luck!
Justin Myrick
Welcome! If you have any problems, comments, or questions please feel free to email or PM me. smile.gif

Email: [email protected]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.