Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guitar Rig 4 With Mesa Impulse On The Left And Framus On The Right
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads
AslanMontaz
Hi i just created a new tone that is kinda good but i dont know if my ears are tricking me or that it actually sounds that good.

So check it out and tell me what you think of it and if it needs any minor adjustments. Thanks! (oh i forgot tell me what you think of the drums and the guitar riffs to) biggrin.gif

This one has a little EQ on that makes the tone fat.
Click to view attachment

This one is without EQ and gives a more sharp sound.
Click to view attachment
AslanMontaz
come on 10 downloads and 0 comments? seriously ?
skennington
Personally, I think the riffs are good, and drums sound good too! The tone is a bit buzzy to me though, lacks clarity. Maybe back off the guitars volume a bit? Nice work so for with it.. cool.gif
zraw
The tone sounds really good but to me its too far on the sides... try bringing it just a bit more to the center. I think it will sound more natural then.
When I create stereo guitars I pan them L/R 60%, where 0% is center.
AslanMontaz
hey thanks guys ill try it! biggrin.gif
Sollesnes
Sounds good. Nothing to add from what has already been mentioned. Looking forward to an update smile.gif
Todd Simpson
Nicely done wink.gif It sounds like you maybe started with one of the metal patches like slipknot wide, and tweaked a bit? When using a stereo patch like that, sometimes the difference between right and left can be jarring. Maybe make them a bit more similar or pan the stereo field a bit more towards the center. You will lose some of the sense of space, but the stacking of the tones will make it a bit punchier/heavier.

If you post the source file preset, we can try it for ourselves. Here is one from me smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Ivan Milenkovic
That's a cool sound man, reminds to modern metal bands, character is similar to Meshuggah. I like it a lot. Have you checked Peavey ReValver MKIII plugin? If you like modern metal production tone it will deliver smile.gif
Todd Simpson
You didn't include the actual patch? Can you post that? I'd like to give it a whirl and I'm sure other guitar rig 4 people would as well. Would also probably increase the feedback and involvement. smile.gif

I've got a thread where I post guitar rig 4 patches for everyone, I'd like to include this one if your up for it. Zip it and post it if you can.

Todd
QUOTE (AslanMontaz @ Jan 7 2011, 04:05 AM) *
Hi i just created a new tone that is kinda good but i dont know if my ears are tricking me or that it actually sounds that good.

So check it out and tell me what you think of it and if it needs any minor adjustments. Thanks! (oh i forgot tell me what you think of the drums and the guitar riffs to) biggrin.gif

This one has a little EQ on that makes the tone fat.
Click to view attachment

This one is without EQ and gives a more sharp sound.
Click to view attachment

Bogdan Radovic
AslanMontaz wanted to let you guys know that he can't answer your posts in this thread until later this month (when he gets a new membership).
Zsolt Galambos
I personally like the second one. The sound is much brighter.
AslanMontaz
guys im back! im gonna try to remember what patch i used and ill upload it here, right now im trying to create someting with recabinet 3 and revalver mkIII.V its working kinda nice! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.