Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Making An Internet Album
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > GMC Virtual Bands
quadrium
Hello band.I want this for a long time.And since we have a great members in our band i am thinking about making an Internet-based album.I ve wrote 4 lyrics already.So what you guys think about it? I think it can be very very cool smile.gif

PS:I ve already sent pm to Chris about if he can open us a private board where we can discuss our lyrics/riffs etc.Just waiting for an answer
Gitarrero
Surew thing man, let's make an album! We made pretty fast progress, so why stop now? I think we all have a bunch of ideas, so let's keep moving.
quadrium
Cool smile.gif Todd and Marc what do you think about guys?
Todd Simpson
Been a blast so far smile.gif But why would you want to take it to a private board? It seems part of the attraction of a project like this is that it happens in public via the internet? Why try to exclude folks? My instinct would be to keep it as public as possible. Great ideas can come from anywhere at any time. I'd like to keep an open mind and an open approach personally. What do you guys think?

QUOTE (quadrium @ Jan 18 2011, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cool smile.gif Todd and Marc what do you think about guys?

Todd Simpson
I have not see any posts from you guys in a few days, just wanted to see how the solos and vocals are coming?
Gitarrero
You can expect some solos today! Just check our other thread wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.