Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Lessons Plans
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Michael AC
There is so much here that I am trying to organize my practice routines. Outside of my bookmarks, I have seen on different areas something called my lesson plans. I can not find this area anywhere.

What is the best way for me to create my own lesson plans here in GMC. I have several things I am working on, but I can tend to get distracted or I get into a rutt. Having a plan will help be progress better I believe.

Thanks all!

Michael
del-4fr53e3
Hi,
Just noticed this question was left unanswered.I'm not 100% if I get your question correctly, but alright:

If you click Knowledge Base, next to the forum button, you will find a link that say Lesson Plans. The topic the portal tells you about is long outdated, but might have some information you find interesting. There are also several links and written plans to help you with specific goals. I think this concept has gone somewhat inactive (which I think is the reason for the lack of response for your question), but I am sure you can find some information that will be beneficial.

If you don't find what you are looking for, you might be better off explaining what you want to work with here on the forum, and get some hands on advice from the instructors and students here. smile.gif

There used to be a part of the site where everyone could write their own lesson plans, and others could monitor them and see progress. I can't find this area anymore, and it seems to be removed. Perhaps what you are talking about could be residual of that. If you specify what you mean, perhaps I can understand better smile.gif

Lesson Plans
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.