Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Opinions
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads
superize
I recorded a take where i am playing the chuck berry style lesson and need some opinions as i dont play this kind of style that good

This is played at 150 bpm
dark dude
Superize, it's sounding good! You're ahead of the beat veeery slightly in some points, but it's good! Just keep focusing on playing exactly in time, it can get confusing playing all these different licks to the beat, but when you nail that, things should slot into place. Keep it up man, abuse that metronome tongue.gif
Fre
It's great!
Daniel Realpe
Yeah, timing is the only problem. And some of those tone bends fall short so make sure you bend those strings until you reach the right pitch or even a little more
mad
like it!! cool to hear a new style in your repertoire!
Blister
I like it. Nice job!

Gary
Ivan Milenkovic
Well done man! smile.gif Timing needs improving, it's a bit linear and rushed, but it's ok. Scale usage is fine, you just need to work on connecting the strong notes of those 3 chords with your scale. Learn where they are, and try to move between different strong notes when building phrases, it will sound more natural. Bends are good, but need to make them bigger. As Daniel said, they fall a bit shorter then needed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.