Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cryin' From Satriani
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Zsolt Galambos > Private questions (Zsolt)
Nuno Lorador Pires
Dear Master Zsolt,
I think of you as one of the best instructors of this school, per what I saw in your lessons. It is, of course a question of personal taste, as I have Satriani as my favorit guitar player.
I would like to leave to your consideration create a lesson on the music Cryin' from the Extremist album, that I think is one if the greatest ballads ever.
thanks you.
Nuno cool.gif
Zsolt Galambos
Dear Nuno,

Thank you for your kind words. I will talk with Kris on this matter and I'll get back to you in a few days.

I just love that ballad smile.gif

Cheers

QUOTE (Nuno Lorador Pires @ Feb 13 2011, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Master Zsolt,
I think of you as one of the best instructors of this school, per what I saw in your lessons. It is, of course a question of personal taste, as I have Satriani as my favorit guitar player.
I would like to leave to your consideration create a lesson on the music Cryin' from the Extremist album, that I think is one if the greatest ballads ever.
thanks you.
Nuno cool.gif

Nuno Lorador Pires
Master Zsolt,
thank you!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Zsolt Galambos @ Feb 14 2011, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Nuno,

Thank you for your kind words. I will talk with Kris on this matter and I'll get back to you in a few days.

I just love that ballad smile.gif

Cheers

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.