Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Awww...your Sooo Sweeeeeet
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Justin Myrick
Alright GMC'ers, as you may have noticed by the heart in the logo, it's that time of the year again. I want you to show a little love to your sweethearts. First, check out Zsolt's new lesson, "Dearest - Hymm For My Beloved", and then post a reply to today's topic.

I don't care if its your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, guitar, dog, Macbook, PS3, or box of donuts, it's time to show a little appreciation. Post a reply what you've done or plan to do today to show SOMETHING or SOMEONE that you love, a little appreciation.

Happy Valentines Day!

Fran
laugh.gif We knew Kris loves guitar but not that much wink.gif

I bought some flowers for my work mates today. Nothing big cool.gif
Justin Myrick
QUOTE (Fran @ Feb 14 2011, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif We knew Kris loves guitar but not that much wink.gif

I bought some flowers for my work mates today. Nothing big cool.gif

It's the little things smile.gif
Gitarrero
Since I don't have a girl at the moment I showed some appreciation to my guitar...
by getting a tattoo of it on my right arm this saturday. I dare you to do better, Kris! wink.gif

Christian
Justin Myrick
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Feb 14 2011, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since I don't have a girl at the moment I showed some appreciation to my guitar...
by getting a tattoo of it on my right arm this saturday. I dare you to do better, Kris! wink.gif

Christian

Sweeeeetttt! Now that's what I'm talking about.
Ben Higgins
Hehe.. well I can't top Christian's rocking tattoo...!! cool.gif

Me and my beloved are having hot dogs tonight, which is something we never do, instead of going out for a meal. It's not fancy but seeing as we're poor it's all about the gesture and imagination !! tongue.gif

I've even managed to convince her that all the guitar practice I do is for her really ! If I didn't practice guitar, I wouldn't get better, I wouldn't be able to earn money and so I wouldn't be able to look after her.. so it's totally selfless ! ph34r.gif So us guys can't ever be accused of being selfish with our guitar practice any more haha laugh.gif
Justin Myrick
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 14 2011, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hehe.. well I can't top Christian's rocking tattoo...!! cool.gif

Me and my beloved are having hot dogs tonight, which is something we never do, instead of going out for a meal. It's not fancy but seeing as we're poor it's all about the gesture and imagination !! tongue.gif

I've even managed to convince her that all the guitar practice I do is for her really ! If I didn't practice guitar, I wouldn't get better, I wouldn't be able to earn money and so I wouldn't be able to look after her.. so it's totally selfless ! ph34r.gif So us guys can't ever be accused of being selfish with our guitar practice any more haha laugh.gif

Interesting choice of food. Nothing says love like a foot long! smile.gif

As for the selflessness, I see the logic and agree with it completely.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.