Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gmc Funnies #107
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Fran
Hi all! cool.gif

A couple days ago we were wondering what "extreme guitar" really meant here in our boards... well, lucky for us, our cartoonist Jason Nocera is here to show us the absolute meaning of "extreme" laugh.gif wink.gif

Our member K1R is the start this week! We hope you don't try this IRL mate laugh.gif (But if you do, please, please, shoot a vid!)

Remember that You might be featured in our next cartoon! Upload some personal pics to your forum profile or avatar so that Jason can make the best GMC comic for you! cool.gif
You can check all previous issues at our GMC Funnies wiki section.
Ulrik
"Bungeetar"
biggrin.gif
thefireball
That's rich! biggrin.gif
Ben Higgins
That's brilliant !!! smile.gif Imagine bungee jumping and trying to play your favourite Paul Gilbert licks at the same time !! ohmy.gif
K1R
Wow! Now I see what is really extreme biggrin.gif I should try it someday ph34r.gif
Jerry Arcidiacono
Weird sport biggrin.gif
spacebran
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 26 2011, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's brilliant !!! smile.gif Imagine bungee jumping and trying to play your favourite Paul Gilbert licks at the same time !! ohmy.gif

We should send a request to Paul to bungee jump while playing technical difficulties and record it biggrin.gif
Ben Higgins
QUOTE (spacebran @ Feb 28 2011, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We should send a request to Paul to bungee jump while playing technical difficulties and record it biggrin.gif

Knowing Paul, he probably WOULD... and COULD ! tongue.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
I hope that amp is solidly built biggrin.gif
Bogdan Radovic
This comic shows why you need to invest more in quality guitar cables!!! smile.gif)

I'm sure you wouldn't want to do bungeetar with the cheapest cable you could get in the music store ? wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.