Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Online Lessons And Digital Downloads
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Christian Vidal
Christian Vidal
Hi guys, during these weeks I'll be online in the chat, today I m starting in around one hour.

and now, my solo cd "el viaje"is availalbe for digital downloads you can download it from my website.

You can finde there many of the lessons we put here .

see you!!

http://www.christianvidal.com.ar
Christian Vidal
Hi guys, today my second video chat of the week in around one hour, I' d say 19:30 GMT +1
We can continue the subjects we we're talking about yesterday.

see you!!
dark dude
Will be there, but just to let you know, Ben Higgins has a lesson scheduled for 20:00 GMT +1. (19:00 GMT)
Christian Vidal
QUOTE (dark dude @ Mar 22 2011, 06:58 PM) *
Will be there, but just to let you know, Ben Higgins has a lesson scheduled for 20:00 GMT +1. (19:00 GMT)

ups, then I m starting right now!!
Kristofer Dahl
QUOTE (Christian Vidal @ Mar 22 2011, 07:04 PM) *
ups, then I m starting right now!!

Thanks for being flexible Christian! I am sorry we haven't got a better system for booking chats yet.
Christian Vidal
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Mar 22 2011, 07:28 PM) *
Thanks for being flexible Christian! I am sorry we haven't got a better system for booking chats yet.

no problem!!
eLeCtRoFrEaK0036
Can you do a lesson on the song "Never Change" by Chino. It's a great song with a nice cool solo!
Here's the link to the song so you can see the guitarist play: Chino - Never Change

Here's the same song but with a better sound quality: Chino - Never Change

I hope this helps so you can help me!......
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (eLeCtRoFrEaK0036 @ Jul 10 2011, 10:49 PM) *
Can you do a lesson on the song "Never Change" by Chino. It's a great song with a nice cool solo!
Here's the link to the song so you can see the guitarist play: Chino - Never Change

Here's the same song but with a better sound quality: Chino - Never Change

I hope this helps so you can help me!......

Hey! Christian is now busy working with Therion but I'll ask him about this. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.