Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hotel California Solo
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads
zraw
Hey,
I just uploaded my 2nd video of hotel california (first got muted for no good reason...)

Yes I do love pinch harmonics:D

Any feedback would be appreciated!:)
Fran
Wow!!
That was perfect man, loved it!, excellent tone, you nailed the solo, and I also liked those harmonics. Great job!
Frank
QUOTE (zraw @ Mar 26 2011, 02:48 PM) *
Hey,
I just uploaded my 2nd video of hotel california (first got muted for no good reason...)

Yes I do love pinch harmonics:D

Any feedback would be appreciated!:)

O Man that sounded really good. What kind of affects are you using? Sounds real good with those country chops. I even started dancing the Honky Tonk. Good Job Man.
Nava
I get no sound sad.gif Wonder why?

To bad..would be nice to listen smile.gif
dark dude
QUOTE (Nava @ Mar 29 2011, 08:04 PM) *
I get no sound sad.gif Wonder why?

To bad..would be nice to listen smile.gif

"This video contains an audio track that has not been authorised by all copyright holders. The audio has been disabled."
Fran
QUOTE (dark dude @ Mar 29 2011, 09:19 PM) *
"This video contains an audio track that has not been authorised by all copyright holders. The audio has been disabled."

What a shame. It was a nice vid.
Frank
QUOTE (Fran @ Mar 29 2011, 11:31 AM) *
What a shame. It was a nice vid.

I don’t hear anything on this video, but I check his videos on you tube, he is playing really good.
Ivan Milenkovic
I cannot hear the audio, you probably used real song. Try using MIDI or something, becaue YT has bots that recognize songs and automatically disable audio.
zraw
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Mar 31 2011, 09:15 PM) *
I cannot hear the audio, you probably used real song. Try using MIDI or something, becaue YT has bots that recognize songs and automatically disable audio.

Yeah I found a backing track that is exactly like the original without the guitar track... I'll upload it with another BT soon and post it here!

Edit: I rather uploaded it to vimeo, it will not be muted there.
Vimeo: Hotel California solo cover
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.