Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rec Entry Response Time
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Misc. Discussions > GMC site feedback & suggestions
Brandon Earman
I've been an active GMC member for a year or two now. One of my only complaints is that the REC program always takes weeks for me to get a posted graded response. I thought the REC program was one of the most helpful features of GMC when I first visited the site. As one of the staples to the interaction of students/instructors here, I feel like more attention would be placed on the program from instructors. mellow.gif
Kristofer Dahl
This issue will be addressed soon - and in fact we will restructure the boards to give the REC feature a more prominent place.
skennington
Agreed and as Kris said, more visibility will be great! cool.gif Btw, I just moved your last lesson back to the REC board so go check it out. smile.gif
quadrium
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Apr 26 2011, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This issue will be addressed soon - and in fact we will restructure the boards to give the REC feature a more prominent place.

Great biggrin.gif
Brandon Earman
Thanks guys, and sorry, I'm not usually one to complain. I just want to help improve GMC biggrin.gif
thefireball
Here! Here! smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Good feedback, thanks Brandon. Your lessons are now out of the hidden REC voting room, so you can check them out.

I believe soon things will get more quicker in terms of updating REC boards! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.