Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Improvising
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads
Jitty
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share a quick improv I did. Any feedback/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Azzaboi
To be honest, didn't really like the intro.

Slowdown and try draw out some more emotion from those notes. Your notice a fast part afterwards sounds that much faster and cooler. Like your part from 1:12 to 1:22, that sounds pretty sweet. Needs a little work on tapping a bit after that.

You nailed it at 32 to 39, that was awesome and clean. Your also pretty good on the sweeps.

Overall nice playing, cool sounding jam.
Ivan Milenkovic
Your skills are very good, although I believe you should focus a lot more on the backing track and following the harmony. It seems to me that you are not thinking that much about what chord is in the backing playing while you play.
Bogdan Radovic
Interesting improv and very good technique.
To make it better, try to have more melodic development by utilizing strong notes of the chords played in the backing.
Also, try finding the "groove" that will match the backing track better.
You have the chops and licks now you just need to connect the all a little better, more melodic and that's it! smile.gif)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.