Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Feedback
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
shammy
Please help me out guys,,, I have been away from gmc for quite some time and I'm back and notice the site has really grown and changed.

My problem is when I am doing a lesson, let's take Ivan's Poor man's blues lesson, where do I leave feedback on how the lesson is or post questions without having to go to Ivan Personal page. You used to be able to just post something like "Sick lesson man, Loved the turnaround" that is gone from what I see.

When I click on community for each lesson, it show's the same content underneath so it's not unique to that lesson.

Thanks guys for any advice you can give

Sham
Ulrik
Go to the lesson, and look just under "my bookmarks" there is a box you need to click

Bogdan Radovic
As Ulrik suggested - it's there under the Bookmarks and logout buttons in the upper right corner.

Great to have you back! smile.gif
thefireball
Great to have you back! My name is Brandon. Nice to meet you. wink.gif
shammy
Thanks guys I appreciate it, and it's great to be back, Thanks... The site has so much content now and it's great to see so many old names from when I joined almost 5 years ago. I bet you guys are tearing the fretboard up now, Nice!!!
Ivan Milenkovic
Hey mate! smile.gif

Let me know if you need me to help you with that lesson! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.