Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Liszt-hungarian Rhapsody Ii Guitar Cover
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Uploads
stringhammer
Hi there!

This is my short version of Liszt's second Hungarian Rhapsody.

All comments are welcome!
quadrium
Well played. Just gave my vote smile.gif Also added this song to GMC Radio smile.gif And conrats in the contest mate wink.gif

Dogukan,
stringhammer
QUOTE (quadrium @ Jun 9 2011, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well played. Just gave my vote smile.gif Also added this song to GMC Radio smile.gif And conrats in the contest mate wink.gif

Dogukan,

Thank you! smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
Well played man! smile.gif

There is a bit of low end boom in the audio, possibly something with the backing?
Sinisa Cekic
Very well played, congratz smile.gif
stringhammer
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jul 7 2011, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is a bit of low end boom in the audio, possibly something with the backing?

Thanks for the comment ,yes, the mix is a little weird, i need a better audio monitoring system...

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jul 7 2011, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the comment, yes the mix is a little weird, i need a better monitorig system....

QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jul 7 2011, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very well played, congratz smile.gif

Thank you! smile.gif
Todd Simpson
Very well done! Also, very well produced video! Multiple camera angles, green screen work, all synced up and working well. So nicely played and nicely shot! Got my vote smile.gif

Todd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.