Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video Image In Rec Post
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
nikeman64
Hey guys out there in GMC Land,

I'm new to the site and I'm also new to You Tube uploads so don't shoot me if this is a stupîd question. But how do you get the video image in the REC post.
I uploaded the video and then copied and pasted the "text" (site - adres) into the post.... And that's what it shows.
But all the other guys have a starting video image. Help me, so I can look a bit more professional laugh.gif

Second beginners question, how can I edit my profile and upoad a photo to get a little more personal to my fellow students and instructors.

Thanks ,Nico

OK Bogdan, Cool !!!
I Will try it out
Bogdan Radovic
Hi there,

to have youtube video display in your post you need to :

Check your video link, for ex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGMuHhRA16w

Place this part of the link : RGMuHhRA16w (which is after v=) between these tags : [ youtube] [ /youtube] (there should not be any spaces in between [ ])

In case of my video it should look like this : [ youtube]RGMuHhRA16w[ /youtube] (without spaces)
To edit your forum photo, click to "My Controls" on top of the page and then find : edit avatar settings in the lower left column.
Upload your photo there smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.