Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lamb Of God - Laid To Rest Vocal Cover.
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Sickz666
What up people!

I´m not really sure about this, cause i don´t know if im a good screamer or anything. My bandmates tell me i am but we havent played with me as a screamer live yet.

Please tell me what you think of this cover, don´t me too harsh on me though tongue.gif

I´m sorry for the rubbish quality, don´t have any really good mic to record with.

WARNING: Lower your sound first and turn the volume up when you heard the vocals level, since im not sure how much noise is going to be when i take my high screams.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcB4a7IRQPg

The video is currently being procced, wich means you might have problem hearing my voice over randys. Try setting it to 720p and turn up the volume a little. Should do the trick. Otherwise i´ll have to make a new one.

Also, this link is private. Wich means only you ppl with the link can see the video. That´s why i trust you guys not to spread it or anything like that without my premission. wink.gif

EDIT! : Ok people, since darkdude informed me the link dident work ive fixed it, now you are able to check the cover!
Ben Higgins
Hey it sounds pretty damn good to me !

It's true that it's hard to hear your voice from but I can hear the tonality difference between you and Randy so can sort of hear you.

I'm not a massive fan of screamer bands at all but out of all of the bands that do it, I think Randy Blythe is probably the best at it, so it's a good one to learn from ! smile.gif
TylerT
Wow man really impressive biggrin.gif !!
dark dude
I can't hear you that well over Randy tongue.gif The little snippets are great, though!
Sickz666
QUOTE (dark dude @ Jul 4 2011, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't hear you that well over Randy tongue.gif The little snippets are great, though!

Check out my "My curse" cover, just put out. You´ll hear me alot better.
Cosmin Lupu
Pffff, mate, I can't access this one either sad.gif can you re-post so that we can enjoy it? Same for KSE - My curse! biggrin.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
I can't open your two videos! sad.gif

Ivan Milenkovic
Sounds very good, although I cannot really hear your vocal well over the original. Is there a way to somehow edit (EQ) original so the vocals are a bit down, or simply mix in more of your vocals.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.