Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Curse - Vocal Cover.
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Sickz666
Sup people.

Since my voice where to low on my last recording (Laid by rest), i figured i´d do a better job in the mixing and post another one.

Please tell me what you think and if any of you with some experience could tell me what i could work on.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkH8X0NjPLw

Thanks! smile.gif
dark dude
"This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that."

Eugh.
Sickz666
QUOTE (dark dude @ Jul 4 2011, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that."

Eugh.

Ah christ. -.-"

I figured it´ll work if i did what most people do " All rights reserved to Killswitch Engage and Roadrunner Records ", dident seem to work..
dark dude
I think they just auto-scan similar vids and block them straight away, heh. See if you can upload it elsewhere, if possible.
Sickz666
QUOTE (dark dude @ Jul 4 2011, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think they just auto-scan similar vids and block them straight away, heh. See if you can upload it elsewhere, if possible.

Aint there a way to put files here in forum threads so people can download em?
dark dude
Yeah, click reply (not quick reply), then underneath the writing area, click browse, then upload.
Sickz666
There we go, that should be the right file and everything.

Now people, if you don´t want me to put the file here, just tell me. I don´t know if this is against any rules or anything.

Well that dident work..
dark dude
After uploading, click manage current attachments, then the green plus icon to put it in your post.
Cosmin Lupu
WHOA!! Can't wait to hear the take! I love KSE!!
Ivan Milenkovic
Can't wait to hear it as well! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.