Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tommy Emmanuel
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Sinisa Cekic
CherubRocket
Hey, I loved your amazing grace lesson. Would be cool if you could make a lesson in style of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPcba0ZaNzc

Im not really sure what he doing at the intro, but i would love to learn it! smile.gif
Sinisa Cekic
He uses harp harmonics technique ! Soon, I'll do a lesson related to that technique, thank you for your interest ! smile.gif

El Fortinero
Some months ago i tried to do these stuff, when you see Tommy doing it you say " omg it's easy, and sounds great", but it's not that easy at all mellow.gif
But i copy the same technique doing the harmonics of a complete chord one octave high, so if i play a C major chord i do the same figure 1 octave up with my other hand. i hope you get the idea smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Looking forward on your lesson Sinisa biggrin.gif I love what Tommy can do in that direction biggrin.gif
Sinisa Cekic
QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Jul 10 2011, 09:01 PM) *
Some months ago i tried to do these stuff, when you see Tommy doing it you say " omg it's easy, and sounds great", but it's not that easy at all mellow.gif
But i copy the same technique doing the harmonics of a complete chord one octave high, so if i play a C major chord i do the same figure 1 octave up with my other hand. i hope you get the idea smile.gif

The first, practice on the flat chords ! Later, when you have a routine, go to bare chords .
Something else: thumb nail is very important! My stumbling right now, it's not clipped properly,heheheh..

Example:

-----7----------19h----------------

This is a quick shot,was a pleasure for me, just to have insight smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.