Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your First Guitar?
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Absolute Beginners
Ivan Milenkovic
What was it? smile.gif

Mine was black body, black mask, black pups, and maple fretboard strat, brand was Animal or something.. tongue.gif It was quite good tho smile.gif
superize
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jul 31 2011, 09:52 AM) *
What was it? smile.gif

Mine was black body, black mask, black pups, and maple fretboard strat, brand was Animal or something.. tongue.gif It was quite good tho smile.gif

Mine was a black and white squier strat and it was ok for a beginner guitar
Sinisa Cekic
Heheeh ,"Solist" or something like that ,made in Germany !
velci
Mine was Ibanez GAX30 it was sooooooooooooo bad biggrin.gif
MonkeyDAthos
Epiphone SG Special "Cherry"

Great guitar for, practice, learning and even playin on gigs.

heres a photo of her.

JamesT
Rickenbacker. Don't remember the model. It was kind of strange. Strings and tail stop were very high away from the body. Pickups were cool though ...dual single coil, I think like soapbar style ones. I swapped them out for dimarzio humbuckers and bolted them right to the body. Shouldn't have gotten rid of it though!
Adrian Figallo
mine was a nylon acoustic guitar from peru, it was like $50 new, i played all the green day records until warning on it, then my dad gave me that white strat smile.gif
Ivan Milenkovic
That's great smile.gif

My very first guitar was old nylon guitar, an old one, but it was kinda cool smile.gif
Davidian
My first guitar was a grey Washburn X-10. I should play with it more often smile.gif
Fran
My first guitar ever was an spanish guitar, an Alhambra. I still have it.

My first electric was a Japanesse Fender Telecater Thinline '69. Didn't like it that much and sold it a couple years ago. I don't regret it yet.
Qenzoz
Ibanez GRGR121EX tongue.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
It was red and black and had been done in a Furniture factory... it said "Kramer" but it wasn't a real Kramer guitar.
Ulrik
QUOTE (superize @ Jul 31 2011, 10:37 AM) *
Mine was a black and white squier strat and it was ok for a beginner guitar

yep, mine too
Sensible Jones
Mine was a really bad Explorer type. It was so bad that I used it for a pattern and built my own!! That's how I started building and repairing!
This is the one that I built:-
Click to view attachment
thefireball
Ibanez IJX 121 - I really thought I was "something" back then. biggrin.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.