Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Music Archive
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Community Activities and Tutorials > Ask an Instructor > Sinisa Cekic
Sinisa Cekic
From time to time, I like to watch my old recordings and I have a lot of them! In retrospect - doesn't sound bad at all (at least I think so)!! biggrin.gif
This one is lower quality, but probably good enough to hear...
Enjoy..

Ben Higgins
That's cool.. was that a folk / rock originals band with some covers too ? That acoustic sounds real nice there smile.gif
Sinisa Cekic
Yeah Ben, exactly. But as you know, for original bands (mostly) there is no bread smile.gif, so you are forced to play everything you know !!
Kristofer Dahl
Awesome Sinisa, guitars were rocks solid!

Your leads are killer - and it would be cool to see a new medley video containing only leads.
Ben Higgins
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Aug 15 2011, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your leads are killer - and it would be cool to see a new medley video containing only leads.

Yes, I was thinking that the public came to see a 'pub band' and are presented with Sinisa's scary lead playing, not normally seen in such a place like that !! cool.gif
Todd Simpson
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Aug 15 2011, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From time to time, I like to watch my old recordings and I have a lot of them! In retrospect - doesn't sound bad at all (at least I think so)!! biggrin.gif
This one is lower quality, but probably good enough to hear...
Enjoy..

Very cool vid smile.gif Thanks for sharing it. Where/when was it? I second the motion for a scary lead medley vid!
Sinisa Cekic
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Aug 15 2011, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahhaah,great idea Kris ,gonna mix some of them wink.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 15 2011, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I was thinking that the public came to see a 'pub band' and are presented with Sinisa's scary lead playing, not normally seen in such a place like that !! cool.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Aug 15 2011, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very cool vid smile.gif Thanks for sharing it. Where/when was it? I second the motion for a scary lead medley vid!

It's a small club near my apartment, and whenever we are willing to jam around, gather there, and really be one big family, having fun,session, drinks .. simply- enjoyment smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Great video Sinisa! Your playing is great as always but one thing that I noted is how much you enjoy playing live. smile.gif
Sinisa Cekic
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 15 2011, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great video Sinisa! Your playing is great as always but one thing that I noted is how much you enjoy playing live. smile.gif

Who doesn't like? biggrin.gif But interestingly, in some recordings I looks like cranky, and someone get the wrong impression - that I am arrogant, which is completely nonsense cool.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.