Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Intro - Jonny Gabrielsson
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Introduce Yourself !
jonnygas
Hello, seems like everyones doing somekind of introduction so thought i would do one myself.

My name is Jonny Gabrielsson, 30y old from the north of Sweden.

Bought my first guitar around 2005, learned som sabbath riffs and then it got stuffed in the closet,
collecting dust. But i picked out again around January and learned some classical pieces thanks to youtube,
and nowadays I play on a daily basis, always wanted learn to play the guitar and when i saw my 30th
birthday coming up i thought its now or never...

So i guess this is my midlife crisis tongue.gif

My music preferences range from Black/Death to classical pieces, enjoy most stuff and my favourites
kinda varies over the time, but i grew up listening to Ozzy's Bllizzard and Madman albums so if im gonna
pick a favourite guitarplayer i guess its Randy...

Was kind of a fluke i found this site, was searching for a simple diagram for the pentatonic and i got some
.jpg from here.

Currently working my way through Ivan Milenkovics pentatonic workshop (solo lesson atm), and i must say
Ive already gotten some nice tips and learned some stuff that i wouldnt have thought about otherwise,
seems like a good community and I hope I'm gonna enjoy being apart of it.
superize
Welcome fellow swede
Sinisa Cekic
Welcome to GMC Jonny smile.gif !
Adrian Figallo
welcome dude, it's not an accident that you came here, it's a great place and maybe what you need to keep your music adventure alive smile.gif

if you need anything let us know, i do video chats every wednesday at 4pm GMT-5, so if you need anything stop by wink.gif
Kristofer Dahl
Welcome fellow Swede! =) Good to hear about your diverse musical taste - and fantastic to hear you found your way thanks to a jpg!
Ivan Milenkovic
Welcome aboard man, hope you have fun on GMC! smile.gif Glad you liked my lesson! smile.gif If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask - we're here to help! smile.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
Hi Jonny!! Welcome to the site! Let us know if you need some help! smile.gif
MonkeyDAthos
welcome Jonny! and yep Randy was one of the kind.
Cosmin Lupu
Welcome man! If you got the time, I would be most honored to invite you at my v-chat session on drumming and riffing tonight at 8 PM London time!
nikeman64
Welcome to GMC man,

Good luck and a good advice : get into the REC program

Nico
Gitarrero
Welcoem to GMC, Jonny!
Alex Feather
Hello Johnny welcome to GMC!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.